Product Features & Customer Benefits:
· Quality design ensures resistance to premature failure through corrosion, fatigue, shock or vibration.
· Confirming to national & International Standards.
· Vidyut Control’s VCB product line is available in 3.3kV, 12kV, 17.5kV, 24kV and 40.5 KV classes in outdoor (IP-65 & IP-55) and indoor (IP-4X & IP-42) enclosures. All enclosures are powder coated with colour shade of RAL 7032/7035. Selection of specific protective relays, metering devices and circuit breakers for specific applications is optional. This customizable feature makes Vidyut Controls an ideal choice for unique projects and for matching or upgrading existing installations.
Ø Voltage: 3.3KV to 40.5KV, Ampacity: 630A to 3150A, Fault Current: 20KA to 50 KA
Ø Rear access for load and incoming connections
Ø Compartmentalized construction - LSC-2
Ø Panels are tested for PF, Impulse, STC, Temperature Rise & IP.
· Component and metering selections are based on value engineering for the application and optimized to meet specifications.
· Enhanced arc flash safety through flash sensing relay.
Gas-Insulated Ring Main Unit up to 24 kV
Product Features: Gas-Insulated Switchgear
The FBX is a fully SF6-insulated switchboard for secondary distribution networks.
In its compact version (FBX-C), it acts as a Ring Main Unit, includes up to five different functions into a single tank and can be easily integrated into a substation or wind tower mast.
In its extensible version (FBX-E), it becomes a fully modular switchboard suitable for industrial applications.
Both innovative and safe, it is insensible to environment, virtually maintenance free and very easy to install and operate.
SF6-insulated switchgear for secondary distribution network
Protection through Vacuum Circuit-Breaker
Two versions : FBX-C (Compact), FBX-E (Extensible)
Compliant with IEC 62271-200
Rated Voltage: 12 / 17.5 / 24 kV
Bus-bar Rated Current: 630 A
Feeder Rated Current: 630 A
Rated Short Time Withstand Current : up to 21 kA 3s (up to 25 kA 1s for 12 kV)
Internal Arc Containment : up to 25 kA 1s
Option : can be remotely controlled and monitored through a RCX-ITI remote terminal
Simple Installation & Operation
Very compact with small dimensions
Easy installation and extension with plug-in connection
Very clear user panel with position indicators
Large front cable compartment for easy access to bushings
Improved continuity of service
Continuity of service LSC2A
Can be remotely controlled and monitored
Independent from environmental conditions even in highly polluted areas
Improved personnel safety
Internal Arc Withstand
Integrated interlocks for fool-proof protection
Padlocking available for all operations
Environmentally friendly and fully recyclable